Be Inspired | Do Good
Interview with Cally Smith, VP of Membership and Brand Strategy at Roanoke Regional Chamber of Commerce:
Cally Smith is one busy lady. Not only is she Vice President of Membership and Brand Strategy for the Roanoke Regional Chamber of Commerce, she also facilitates the Leadership Roanoke Valley programs, sits on the steering committee for the Young Professional Conference and the Board of Directors of the Rotary Club of the Blue Ridge-New Generations…. among other things. Cally is full of energy and advice for young professionals, and she shares her insights in this week’s podcast.
Get In Touch With Cally:
- Email Cally: CSmith@RoanokeChamber.org
- Call Cally: 540-983-0700 x105
- Connect with Cally on LinkedIn
- Follow Cally on Twitter
- Roanoke Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Roanoke Valley Program
- Young Professionals Conference
- Rotary Club of the Blue Ridge-New Generations
- Miss Virginia Foundation
- Margaret R Baker Charitable Foundation
Like What You’ve Heard? Share With Others To Inspire Them Too!
Thanks for joining me again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, please be sure to leave them in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons below. Thank you!