Be Inspired | Do Good:
If you were to meet Kevin, of Anchor Technology Solutions, in a coffee shop or in an elevator, here’s what he would tell you about himself: “I am an Apple geek, a Christian, and I love what I do.” As the owner of Anchor Technology Solutions, he controls the mission, vision, and quality of his small business and it is Anchored in Christ – the Solid Foundation.
At Anchor’s core, Kevin has intertwined his Christian values into everything he does. Incorporating these values into his business comes easy for Kevin.
Kevin is not only a repairman, but he is a “device geek” as well.
He pulls out his “geek hat” as a blogger sharing news, rumors, tips, and tricks. He recently shared with me the following tips:
6 Ways to Increase Your iPhone’s Battery Life:
- Disable Automatic Updates (Settings > iTunes and App store > Automatic Downloads > Updates)
- Shorten Auto Lock time to 1 minute or shorter (Settings > General > Auto-Lock > 1 minute or 30 seconds)
- Enable Reduce Motion (Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion)
- Disable App Refresh (Settings > General > Background App Refresh)
- Turn on Low Power Mode (Settings > Battery > Low Power Mode)
- Find the Culprit (Settings > Battery > View Battery Usage) – anything over 40% battery power, especially for an app you don’t use, is bad.
He wants his company to be trusted, respected, and built on doing things the right way, all the time.
LIKE WHAT YOU’VE HEARD? SHARE WITH OTHERS TO INSPIRE THEM TOO!
Thanks for joining me again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, please be sure to leave them in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons below. Thank you!