Be Inspired | Do Good
Interview with Christina Garnett, Acting Marketing Director of the Roanoke Regional Small Business Development Center:
This week on Roanoke Podcast for Good, Hal speaks with Christina Garnett, a marketing maven who works with small business owners to take charge of their marketing needs and to create and share their brand. In the episode, we follow Christina as she grew from North Carolina native to English student at Davidson College, math teacher, stay-at-home mom and now the Acting Marketing Director of the Roanoke Regional Small Business Development Center as well as a freelancer with a side hustle of her own. Our conversation follows the importance of community building, finding a tribe, the lightbulb moments that have followed Christina’s career, her side hustle as well as marketing tips for small business owners. We even delve into Christina’s passion about the voice that social media can grant people and her undying love for one platform – Twitter.
Get In Touch With Christina:
- Email Christina (Business)
- Email Christina (Personal)
- Follow Christina on Twitter: @RoanokeMaven
- Learn More About Christina’s Work
- Read up on how to improve your social media through #TwitterSmarter with Miles Lar and #BufferChat
- Learn more about the Roanoke Regional Small Business Development Center – they offer free and confidential counseling to small businesses everywhere
- Learn more about Christina’s favorite inbound marketing and sales platform: Hubspot
- Learn more about tribes, what they are and why they matter for successful marketing
Like What You’ve Heard? Share With Others To Inspire Them Too!
Thanks for joining me again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, please be sure to leave them in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons below. Thank you!
Photo credit: Facebook
Written by: Emma Shulist